News & Topics in Our Community
Join the convo: DOnetwork Twitter Chat 8/15
August 8, 2018
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Reminder, the Disability Organizing (DO) Network and the Disability Visibility Project® are hosting a series of Twitter chats for Californians with disabilities about civic participation, community organizing, and disability rights.
Join us for our first Twitter chat about current disability issues on Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 3-4 pm Pacific.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Follow @DOnetworkorg and @DisVisibility for the latest information about the chat.
- At the time of the chat, click on the 'Latest' tab for the hashtag #DOnetwork. This will show you the questions and everyone's responses in real time.
Check @DisVisibility's account every 5-6 minutes for the next question.
- Be sure to respond to questions specifically. For example, if you're answering question 1 or Q1, respond with A1 before you include your text. (And please be sure to use #DOnetwork or we won't be able to track your response.)
- New to Twitter? Tips on starting an account and how to use it
- Ad Week's Step-By-Step Guide: How to participate in a Twitter chat
- Be Heard DC's captioned ASL explanation: How to participate in a Twitter chat