Friday - Sunday
September 28 - 30, 2018
Grizzly Creek Ranch
Attention systems change advocates and community organizers!
Join us for a 3-day summit designated to:
- Refresh and reignite passion to better serve the needs of our disability community;
- Build organizing skills, strategies and tactics;
- Increase our leadership skills through team building.
Summit Participants will be provided with:
- An energizing and accessible facility surrounded by magnificent vistas, valleys and meadows;
- Shared cabins with multiple participants;
- Meals in a spacious dining hall;
- And reasonable accommodations upon request.
- Accessible transportation to the Grizzly Creek Ranch from the Sacramento airport, train station and CFILC office.
Updated Agenda Now Available
Click to Download the Accessible PDF Agenda. (Uploaded 9/18/2018)